Friday 13 September 2019

Friday at IBC

Another weekend at IBC. This is such a shitter, and I'm not really a fan. Oh well, what can you say about it. It is what it is. Spent a lot of time in the roast room, where we had most of our meetings. Was feeling pretty much ok on the whole despite all the shit from last night.

Staying in room 1824 on the 18th floor. Which had pretty good views of the city.

Discovered a nice little boozer on the walk home (which was around 25 minutes). A bit of a dive bar, but I love dive bars. This would go on to be my place to hang out and have fun a few evenings. A few right old piss heads would hang out there, so it suited me right down to the ground haha. They were doing this chicken Satay BBQ thing which was quite nice. Only cost 10 euros with chips, so was keeping my per diem going strong.

Then I headed back to the hotel and had a few beers there.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamble Mariana and Hamble Point