Monday 16 September 2019

Travel back to London


Woke up and the weather was awful. Loads of rain so took an uber to the show. Probably just as well as I had my gear with me. The show was ok I crammed in a couple more meetings that would be good on the report. Then ate a spot of lunch before heading back to the airport for my flight home.


The hotel room was pretty decent. Didn't spend much time in it to be fair. 




Breakfast at the hotel


Rubbish weather




Time to get home, thankful for a fast taxi back to the airport and I'm on my way. 


Control tower seen through the taxi roof


Security was ok, I've had it much worse at this airport. I was trying to remember when I had a banner checked, but don't remember bringing any banners to amsterdam.














































Back in London and wet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hamble Mariana and Hamble Point